Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June

Summer is progresssing beautifully. I got my first paycheck, and am debating as to how to spend it. I decided that I was going to give myself the first paycheck to play around with and then save the next ones. So we'll see how that goes. As I type, Mike is burning the gas I put in the car. It actually hasn't been too big of a deal having to fight over cars this summer, especially because we have been given gas cards. Those are the best gift anyone could ever be given, by the way, so thank you to everyone who does that. And cash, haha, but that's another story. I have a pile of thank you notes that need to go out...I have to get around to that. Maybe now that I've typed it, it'll actually be official and my mind will work harder to get them out.
I've been working a lot, obviously, and after work I've been doing the usual summer stuff. Coffee shops, sneaking into the hot tub, seeing all the old friends. Haunting the old haunts. You know.

No comments: