Thursday, July 12, 2007

Glenwood














The trip to Glenwood was great. We went up on Tuesday night, and stayed in a hotel there. We went out to dinner (gluten free for me!) and then went to the pool. I'm feeling so much better and I'm so happy that I figured out what the problem is. I'm hoping it's temporary, because this low-carb diet that I am unintentionally on is annoying. We went to Subway yesterday, and of course, all I wanted was a sandwhich, but I had to settle for a soda instead. The drive was gorgeous. It was so nice to just turn up the music and go.
Back to Denver. I took this whole week off since we're not going on a vacation this summer. I've been hanging out with Katie and Danny and Emily, since she's been in town. I'm really glad that everyone gets along. She leaves today, and then I'm going back to work and back to the usual habits.

No comments: