Thursday, October 25, 2007

Project

After spending 8 hours clipping, picking, rearranging, organizing, and fiddling, I have finally produced this masterpiece (and I only say masterpiece because I rarely try this hard at anything....and for having no idea what I was doing, I think I did well).

Mumu, when you go to watch it, click on the box (instead of the little "play" symbol in the middle of it) and then once you're at the YouTube site, you can make it full screen. Turn up your speakers, there's pretty music too. There's a little box on the bottom that if you click it will make it full screen. Good luck! (and let me know what you think....he still hasn't seen it. I'm waiting until I go to Oregon to show him)

For your viewing pleasure, I present: Love, or something like it

No comments: