Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Oregon Visit Number Two Begins.....

It's been an interesting week.
-I am going to Oregon today! My flight leaves at 6:35 out of Midway, and I'll be in Portland around nine. I am so excited. I think this might be the little vacation that I most definitely needed. He's happy, of course.
-I am getting a new roommate. Since I have that extra bed in my room, it was only a matter of time until they moved someone in, so here goes...Her name is Megan and I Facebook.com stalked her and she seems okay. But I'm still not happy. Since I got the email last night at around 8, I had to rearrange my room and clean it before I went to bed. So, I still haven't packed.
-Emily is for sure moving back her next semester. I still don't know what to do. I more than anything want to come home, so I'm wondering how my feelings will play into this one. Anyway, can't register and I don't really care about that.

Hope all is well. Mom finally got her iron up, so I was happy to hear about that.
We've started separating our food between all three of us in order to curb her eating habits. It's working, so far. I bought a whole box of Trix cereal with the money Dad gave me, and it's all mine!
Yay!
Anyway, love from (almost) Oregon!!!!!

No comments: