Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cupcakes.

I have an interview tomorrow at a cupcake store tomorrow at noon, so let's hope that it goes well. I don't know what to wear. Probably a skirt of some sort. It's downtown, so I guess I should expect a posh cupcake store? In the email that I sent them offering myself as a cupcake servant, I said: "I'm not sure if this is a plus, but I enjoy cupcakes." Which will hopefully be rewarded. This is my first official job interview in four years, well, technically forever.
I've been sending emails out left and right about getting other jobs, one being a recycling intern, crisis hotline worker, morning student supervisor, Jewish library assistant. Who knows what will come of this.
The mattress and frame arrived today, sans box spring.
The cleaning is never done, the room is not organized, nothing is together, but that's fine.
First laundry experience might happen today. But I need quarters.

No comments: