Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prom.


Hunter is throwing a formal party this weekend, in honor of Emily being away at Randy's formal in Kansas City.
I still don't have a date, but I am expecting him to get around to asking me at any time. I've been teasing him about it all week. It's going to be like prom, only better. Because I'm sure you remember my prom experience. I looked great, but had a fail date. Ugh. So hopefully, my dress will arrive in time, and if not, it's cool, because I'm going to wear my Halloween costume dress all over again.
So either way, I am going to look awesome and have a great time!

Also, I've been sick this week, but I have been in a great mood.
Next weekend, after all of my midterms, Hunter and I are going to head up to Wisconsin and hang out at his cabin for the weekend, and then I'll fly back to Denver and then hang out for a few days and then fly back to Chicago and then finish the semester.
I'm sort of doing PR for Emily's Randy's production company. I mean, it's not a huge thing, but it's going to get me a little bit of experience.
I NEED to find an internship. I'm nervous. You know how scared I get about new things. It's ever-present, breathing down the back of my neck kind of fear. I'm anxious. So let's hope for the best here. I have zero idea what I want to do with my life.
As soon as I get my computer back, a romance novel will be in the works, but I don't feel as though that will be getting very far very fast. Hopefully by the end of the summer, I'll have something to show for it.
I'll be taking summer classes, obviously, and living here and doing some traveling and hoping to head to Africa or South America and get some volunteering in. So here's to me finding an internship, building a resume, somehow managing to create a career path while making enough money to travel a bit and get back to Denver to hang out and then building a life.
UGH.
Good news, though, I found some houses that I love.
So you know, that's a plus.

I hope your day has been filled with love and peace!

What do you think of the stimulus bill??

No comments: