Saturday, November 14, 2009

oh, just break up stuff.

Perhaps it was unexpected, but late last week, Hunter and I decided to take a break. I called him Thursday night, after he'd told me he was having doubts about the relationship and told him I thought we needed some time apart.
So that's what we're doing. In all honesty, I've been trying to figure out what went wrong and I'm not exactly sure, but I do know that I haven't been happy in awhile.
We're best friends, but are we right for each other? I'm taking the time to figure it out.
He wants to get back together, and I hate to hurt him, but right now, I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship.

I decided to take the weekend for myself, and sort of just let everything be. I've been relaxing, accomplishing nothing and laying around. It's been rejuvenating and I don't regret it for a moment.

On that note, I do need to get some cleaning done.

No comments: