Thursday, November 26, 2009

Salad.





First post from the new computer! It's been less than 24 hours and it hasn't really set in yet, but I know that I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be able to get a new computer. I'm really settling in to the Mac lifestyle and am excited for greater ease of use. The good news is that I got to avoid the new Windows operating systems.

The above picture is the salad that Hunter and I made the other night. I think this picture is before we added the meat (bacon for me, steak for him) and the croutons (always necessary for a huge salad).

Anyway, this is quick. I'm just testing out my new keyboard. It's going to take some adjusting to but it feels so nice.
I'm beginning the process of installing all of the software. It's going to be interesting and so very exciting.
I'm thrilled.
Thanks so much to everyone who helped make this possible, so much appreciation!

Happy Thanksgiving, a better post to come.


No comments: