Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday Thought Jumble

Gray day but things are hopefully looking up.
Marriage and the family. We'll get to that. (Perhaps this afternoon, I'm finding I have quite a bit to say on the subjects.)

My recent overuse of parentheses. Totally alright with it and I hope you are as well. I've also started dropping the subjects out of sentences.

The vet called yesterday. PAWS (the animal shelter) sucks really badly at calling people, apparently. They got all of Cat's cancer-- yes it was a cancerous lump, but the margins around it came back clear.
We have an appointment to take care of his stitches today and I feel pretty good about that. He's been grumpy about having them in and has been picking at them a lot more than I'd like.
He only eats wet food now. Spoiled. I got a case of it at Costco, though. Becky and Maddie are going to watch him while I'm home in Denver.

What to do while I'm home? Ft. Collins, obviously, to see Katie. We're going to be playing Sex and the City next week while she's in Chicago. Her dad is getting a suite somewhere downtown and we're going to spend a few nights in it. (This will be a beautiful adventure.)
I want to see the family. I would also like to go biking. And get a ton of sleep. And watch a ton of Law and Order.
Maybe I'll go get a head start looking for apartments in Denver. I'll ask around.
Trivia with the DQ girls.
Going out with newly-single Heidi to cause trouble. 

Boston is coming up. I am more excited about that than I am about coming home, I'm not going to lie. It's going to be the single greatest weekend of my party youth. All legal, though, I assure you. (And it has been quite a wild ride, I'm not going to lie.)



Blegh. Spanish midterm in t-minus two hours. Listening. I'll do fine.

No comments: