Monday, June 07, 2010

South Africa: Preliminary Information

I'm sidetracking off of teen pregnancy, although I'm coming back to it after I post info about South Africa.

WE'RE GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA!

Coinciding with this wonderful news, The Economist has been so kind as to publish a special report about South Africa (just for me, of course. It has very little to do with the upcoming World Cup being held there later this month).
However, I'm going to link you to it, because hopefully this will be the start of a very wonderful journey for all of us. (I'm contemplating starting another blog to focus solely on my experience because I'm hoping to do some actual analysis and writing while I'm there....but we can get to that later.)
Click on the words below for links to the individual stories.
When the whistle blows (not part of the special report published this week)

No comments: