Monday, October 18, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffanys


I was going to blog about "Breakfast at Tiffany's" but then I started doing research into criticism of it and I just couldn't be bothered to put sentences together.
I wasn't enthralled.
I was captivated, though, but only sort of.

Anyway, new blog layout today. I'm not entirely sure that I'm sold on it, but I already connected all of my Analytics to it and such so I'm not going to mess with it for a few weeks.
Or until I get some better images.

Either way, the one on www.katiebarryincapetown.blogspot.com was taken on a bridge to nowhere. We went for a walk in Tokai and ended up climbing up to a bridge that was built in the 1970s but that doesn't go anywhere. So I stood out over the M3 and snap.

The new one for here is a lily picture taken in San Francisco at the conservatory. It's not the best of my lily photos, it fits now.

Alas.

It really does take a lot to piss me off, but there's a girl here who wears on my nerves. Seriously. There will be further explanation when its safe to divulge, but oh my goodness, she irks me.

Happy Monday, world.

No comments: