Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, friday, fright day.

I want to fall in love and fly away.

I also can't wait until I can hold Cat Carlos again.
I hope he remembers me.
Maybe he doesn't.

I also want to go fast down I-25.

I want to hold my drink up in silent salutation to a stranger.

I want to sit outside and drink hot coffee.

I want to write.

I want everything to fall into place.

That last statement may have been a lie.

Ever since I wrote about the possibility of not being able to be tied down, I haven't heard from John. I wonder if it was something I said, or didn't say.
Either way, I hope he's happy.

But I need to amend that post.
There are people who I would love. Who I would gladly stay with, if only they could hold my attention. There's always a point at which I become immensely disinterested and if I could find someone who never hit that point with me, I'd be madly and truly and deeply in love.

But let's get to that later. I keep speaking in generalities and I'm afraid that people are internalizing them and trying to paste them on to situations where they might not fit.

I'm exhausted and hungry and am excited to drink beer tonight!
(when am I ever not excited to drink beer?)

No comments: