Friday, November 26, 2010

Cat!





It's Thanksgiving. This year, I am so grateful for everything, but for some reason, I'm really grateful for Cat/Carlos. So just to remind you how much I love him, I'm posting a picture blog devoted entirely to cat. 

Adopted February 10, 2010. 

cat on his leash. I'm not sure he'll ever get good at the "walking" part. 

cat loves laundry baskets. I've never understood why. He loves to sleep in my clean laundry. 

sleeping

post surgery

second picture ever taken - his first night on Newgard Ave in Chicago

loves to climb stuff

grumpy cat

(this is my favorite picture ever)

(the first picture I ever took of him - he was still getting used to the idea of being my cat son)

Cat loves feather boas. 

he also loves cat naps in his spot on my bed





No comments: