Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things that are beautiful....

I am so grateful for so much...but here's a list of my current favorites:


1. My brother. He is the best roommate a girl could ask for and he's genuinely one of the wisest people I know. He keeps me together when I think I'm going to fall apart with his simple yet accurate advice.

2. My friends. You're all weird and beautiful people, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. My cat. That sounds stupid but knowing that some living creature depends on you for survival is really beautiful.

4. My car. To go anywhere....to breathe the fast air, to watch the endless nothing slide past you on the highway....to be no one....it's wondrous.

5. My mom. (Just so you're not mad - this list isn't in priority order...you don't really follow Simon.) Just because.

6. S. To capture my attention for so long. To keep me interested and nervous. Those are all wild achievements.

7. The Cosby Show. It's on Netflix and I can't get enough - I want to raise my children like Heathcliff Huxtable did. With good humor and grace.

8. City Park. I wake up to you and fall asleep to you. Your sunsets never cease to catch my eye.


blah blah blah, I'll stop now.


No comments: