Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I promise, I'm still alive.

But I am exhausted.

I've been staring at this screen, desperate to relay my (as usual) turbulent emotions and thoughts on the past week, but after some brief stalling and deleting and reflecting, I think it would be best to put (at least) 8 hours of sleep between myself and this blog.

That way, instead of reading crazy talk, you'll be reading about the Gray Area post I was originally going to write.

It goes a little something like this:

"Let me tell you something," she said to me. "Men never grow up."

It's a romantic tale, full of need and loss and anger and pain. And it was my weekend. You'll enjoy it.
I'll highlight the best and worst parts and we'll all leave exactly where we were: confused.

Or maybe that'll just be me.

No comments: