Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is Rad.




Life is rad.
Tonight, we are having a sort of potluck dinner at our house, which has been in need of company for quite some time. We are making spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and smores. Then we are going to watch the Broncos beat the Patriots.
Last night I was informed by the boys that they like playing football with me and that I have a good arm.
But things are well. Halloween plans have been laid. I hope it will be a success. Fruitypants is going to be a priest, apparently.
I will post pictures of tonight, hopefully. It will be the first time in awhile that we've had people over and I'm excited.
I have to watch a movie for Cinema class, but I'm putting it off for the game.
Laundry, finally, will get done. It feels like it's been years since we've done it. No quarters = no clean laundry.
Aunt Jan, the sheep sheets are a hit.
Grandma Mary sent us a waffle maker, which is awesome.

The picture is of the sunset last night.

Both ballet and mock trial are FAIL. I'm done with both of them after this semester.

No comments: