Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sm-or-gas-bo-a-rd-of-th-ings

I'm up at 8:40 on a Saturday.
And there may be very little hope of going back to sleep.
Ha, I will sleep.

Midterm grades are back:
Broadcast A
Intro to Film Production: A
Ethics: B
Advertising: B-
Literary Journalism with Connie Fletcher, the most evil woman to ever set foot on the face of the Earth, no worse, the most terrifying soul that has ever entered a life form: Oh, I don't know. No idea. Somewhere between a C and an A. Maybe if I'm lucky a B, but if she's cackling over her grade book as I know she is, probably a C.

I'm not sure if you remember the Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books? On Thursday morning, Hunter, Kyle, Coupe and I went to see a children's play directed by Hunter's teacher based on Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle.
Surprisingly, we were all more than moderately entertained.

I do love Emily and things are back on track as far as our relationship.
Hunter and I have been together for 5 months tomorrow and even that is going well.
Things may be hectic, but they're looking up.

Spring, please come soon!!!

Love,
Katie

No comments: