Thursday, March 12, 2009

Winter End Stretch

Here I am, the first week back from a very uneventful spring break, exhausted. I am tired.
There's nothing to be done about it.
I need winter to end. I need to push through until the end of the semester. And then, who knows?
Ugh. So much uncertainty and so many questions. The future is looming in front of me and I'm terrified.

Emily and I have been watching "Friends" all night and it's been nice.

The short horror film that Hunter acted in during the fall is hitting the festival circuit. It's for sure going to be shown at the British Film Festival in L.A. in early May. Even though it's only a 2o minute film, this is wonderful news.

The romance novel is stagnant. Apparently, you have to be awake to write. Who knew?

I hope that spring is settling in wherever you are.

No comments: