Friday, January 29, 2010

Social scene

It's official! I applied today!


Tonight, Emily Dewhurst is coming into town to visit a law school, so she's staying at my house.
I'm going out for the first time post-Hunter-breakup with a circle of friends and acquaintances. I'm nervous, I won't lie. It's just dinner and one of our friends has been in Thailand for the last month, so I'm excited to hear all of his stories.
Tomorrow night is going to be lovely as well. Madeline, her new boyfriend, his friend, I and others are going to go out and hit the town. (Hit the town?)

I must go and put my face on; I'll either edit or post something different so that this might make sense as more than an informal social calendar.

Also, 3 days in a row at the gym! I'm a regular fitness expert. (That's a lie. But it does feel really good.) I've been eating way less processed foods and trying to cut out meat (just not bacon and I've demoted myself to turkey cheddarwursts instead of regular). But the increased fruit and veggies is fun. I always have eaten a nice share of them, but nearly all of my diet at the moment is fruit, vegetables and cereal/oatmeal/whole grain bread. And wine.

No comments: