Friday, November 04, 2011

On the Week and Randomness

Your video for the day is Pearl Jam's Just Breathe. Because it always makes me cry, but in a good way.

This week was wonderful because it went so fast.
I've been busy every night, but I haven't felt tired until today.
Last night, I tossed and turned and tossed and turned some more. By the time I was finally ready to really be asleep, the alarms were going off.

We went sledding on Wednesday! I haven't been in what feels like forever, so it was really nice to trek over to the sledding hill and go for it. E's yellow lab came with us and had fun chasing the saucer sleds, as though she thought they were giant frisbees - they sort of are, but they don't get as much air.
Sledding, followed by hot chocolate and pasole, was amazing! We all curled up in E's basement. It reminded me of college.

Last night, instead of going to trivia, K and I ordered Thai (again - we panicked and couldn't think of anything else) and stayed in. I think I'd like to keep him. We'll see how this works out, but I find him to be incredibly interesting. He's funny - deadpan sarcastic at all times; he's super sweet; he wants a Burmese mountain dog AND he likes artificial banana flavor. What more does a girl need? I've had a really nice couple of weeks and am terrified that I'll jinx it somehow.

Tonight, J is DJing at a gay techno party, so I'm headed there in time to see his set. I can't stay late because I have to be a responsible human being all day tomorrow. But hopefully there can be wild shenanigans tomorrow night (i don't know) and then snowboarding on Sunday, followed by the mad dash to the Avs games for H's birthday.

It should be fun!

Again, I can't stress enough how important it is to do self-breast exams. Please, please, please know their topography. Talk to your doctor at the first sign of any change. It could save your life.

No comments: